- Personal Information - To fulfil your order you must provide me with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information and product details. We do not hold any credit card information on our systems. Payments are made by Paypal secure online processing facility, and no card details are retained by us. You may choose to share additional personal information for a custom order or if you contact me directly.
- Why I need your information and how I use it - I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use and share your information including:
- As needed to fulfil orders, settle disputes and provide customer support
- When you have provided your consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as signing up to make a purchase or for my mailing list
- If necessary to comply with legal obligation, court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law
- As necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, such as providing and improving services and compliance with selling policy.
3. Information sharing and disclosure - Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your information for very limited reasons so that I may fulfil your orders and will share information with delivery companies only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
When you register with Stone Stories, you will also be eligible for special promotions that will be available from time to time. We will be able to advise you by email of any special offers for subscribers only. You will be able to unsubscribe from our email mailings at any time should you wish.
Any and all the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned. Any information you give us will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to or for spamming.
4. Data retention - I retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to provide you with my services and to comply with legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes and enforce my agreements.
I generally keep your data for the following time period: 5 years
5. Your rights - If your reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. these rights are:
- Access; you may have the right to access and copy any personal information I hold about you using the contact details below
- Change/restrict/delete; you may have the rights to change, restrict or delete personal information. I will generally delete upon request
- Object; you may object to my processing your personal information based on legitimate interests. Receiving marketing messages from me after providing express consent to receive them: In such cases I will delete personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information if needed for a legal reason.
- Complain; If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to contact me -
For the purposes of EU data law, I, Debra Webster, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any queries or concerns you may contact me via email at
Or write to me at 138 Main Road, Wilford, NG11 7AA